Being a woman, it’s our primary responsibility to manage home. We are destined to do cooking, cleaning, washing, etc. Then comes our secondary objective to earn money & work for our passion..
In Indian society, after marriage a girl has to take care of everyone. She is bounded by society norms to handle household responsibility. But if she manages things systematically she can focus on her passion too.
1) To know needs & wants of the family member . So that she can record them timely & use the rest of the time to create her own space.
2) To show other family members, how will they be benefited, if you work. Everyone needs benefit nowadays. So by encasing benefits to them, we can receive support.
3) Measures to be taken for not getting tired. If we want to do something for our passion, we must have more energy to complete other as well as our work too.
4) No expectations from others.
To expect from other family members that they would help us, if we are doing something for our passion. I won’t appreciate this statement. It hurts when people don’t support us. So, one shouldn’t expect anything from anyone.
5) Enjoy what you do. If you are managing responsibility of both home and career, you should do work which makes you happy. So that you won’t be overly stressed.