The world is facing life survival challenging situations due to Corona Virus. I hope the situation recovers to normalcy as soon as possible.
For people who are lockdown at home. I know guys it’s not easy to stay in cage like an animal. But if we change our perspective of lockdown, I am sure it would be easy for us to overcome lockdown situation.
The things which you can give a try atleast.
1)Make a to do list of indoor work, you wanted to do before.
2) Plan your day night before.
3) Enjoy the time with family members as vacation.
4) Sometime ladies of the house feel that the vacation are for men only .. Remember one thing, we being women have year of experience to manage work. We can do it while multi tasking. Apparently we cannot make the men gain expertise in few days.
5) Everyday the woman should do something which they like. So that there emotions are in control.
6) Read novels, self help books, something which makes productive use of your time. Avoid reading negative news, you are attracting more. Just follow the safety instructions as ordered by Government.
7) Spend quality time with your partners. Rather than being negative. Pamper your partners. So that it will help us to understand each other better.
Nowadays everyone have stress in life. There is long list of work. Sometimes we accomplish and sometimes not. When that sometimes happens, it’s only because of negative frame of mind.
One doesn’t gets tired because of workload, we get tired because of our negative frame of mind.
Reason can be anything. For eg:
1) My colleague is not supportive, i have to work more because of him. Why should I do.? We utilise all our energy thinking bad about the person, rather we should utilise our energy to completing the task.
2) Laziness.. We waste our time because of lethargy behaviour. Calculating time required to complete the work in our mind. Then, automatically you will have the urge to complete it.
3) Advance Planning. Plan your work. If we categorised, multi task, assign someone (if required), our work will be completed very soon.
4) Reward Yourself. Everyone has inner kid within ourselves. We need to make him happy. You know what no one can keep ourselves happy except ourselves. Do it..
Today at 1.45 am. when I arrived in my apartment premises, I saw many people were out. At first, I thought that Navratri celebration had just finished. So it was casual to see such a large number of people. But later on I got to know, that our neighbour has committed suicide.
Navratri is a festival which is welcomed by everyone whole heartedly, being in Gujarat. It is the most awaited festival. It was an environment of happiness & suddenly it turned into mourning.
The reason behind is death was, he was under debts. As he was unable to pay the debts, the sole option left for him was to commit suicide.
Please comment do you think his decision was correct ?
A successful women was asked to share her secret of success. She smiled and said “I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters. I stopped fighting for those who gossiped about me. I stopped fighting with my in-laws. I stopped fighting for attention. I stopped fighting to meet public expectation of me. I stopped fighting for my rights with stupid people. I left fights for those who have nothing else to fight. And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. The day I gave up on my all fights, I started become successful. Some fights are not worth our time.”
Sometimes it happens, our colleagues or our family members doesn’t work the way we planned. They behave unusually. In return, our work gets affected or delayed.
We get angry, but we cannot say or shout on them. At that time we need to control our minds. Think positive like, “I have the capacity to handle everything”. Say it and believe it, continuously unless and until your anger fades away.
Later on you can see the miracle. Not only you can complete the work easily but later also the person realizes his or her fault. Neither the energy gets wasted nor there is any argument.
After certain age we need to avoid some things. So as to focus our energies on productive things.
Adjustment is not important in life, but Understanding is most important in life..
1) Stop using harsh words.
2) There is a traffic jam within our minds. And that traffic jam is stopping each one of us from reaching our true potential.
3)Our silent presence can be more powerful than a million empty words. We all have two ears and one mouth; the amount we listen and the amount we speak should be done proportionately.
4) It’s not the happy people who are grateful; it’s the grateful people who are happy.
5) Your behavior and state of mind shows, what kind of environment you want to live in or you are attracting.
6) Sometimes it happens we want to change someone, because we want that person to behave in a certain way. But just remember one thing you are attracting what you are and no one can be special like you. So never expect someone to change.