In today’s world, people cannot see each other climbing stairs of success. Every one is trying to pull other’s leg down. Some gets jealous and some cannot appreciate others.
Rather than using their energy to get better than others, they are using their energy to think of strategies to let other one down.
They forget, that a day would come when they want to be appreciated, but they won’t be. There is simple logic, what we give, we will be reciprocated.
Its very important to get happy with others success. It is a waste of time, if we are cluttering our brain with negative thoughts.
By appreciating others we are likely to create those thoughts for us also.
We should make sure to appreciate 3 people every day. So that after 21 days, it becomes our habit. It doesn’t matter who you are appreciating wife, mother, children, employee, maid, etc. Appreciate them, and you can feel the magic in your life too.
In life there will come hundreds of situation, when things won’t be acting as per your wish. There will be times when you want something, you aren’t getting that. You keep doing things for others, but in return you are not acknowledged.
Don’t worry, life has store something else for you.
Things change, people change, you just need to be calm and watch the situation as a movie.
Getting into depression or shouting is not the solution. By doing those things no one else will get hurt except you.
The only solution is finding alternatives. Find alternatives in such a way that you would be happy and the other person too.
There is solution to every problem. One just needs to broaden its vision, to find other perspectives. While doing those things always smile.
Smiling help to reduce stress, makes mentally recharged to face every situation.
Being a woman, it’s our primary responsibility to manage home. We are destined to do cooking, cleaning, washing, etc. Then comes our secondary objective to earn money & work for our passion..
In Indian society, after marriage a girl has to take care of everyone. She is bounded by society norms to handle household responsibility. But if she manages things systematically she can focus on her passion too.
1) To know needs & wants of the family member . So that she can record them timely & use the rest of the time to create her own space.
2) To show other family members, how will they be benefited, if you work. Everyone needs benefit nowadays. So by encasing benefits to them, we can receive support.
3) Measures to be taken for not getting tired. If we want to do something for our passion, we must have more energy to complete other as well as our work too.
4) No expectations from others.
To expect from other family members that they would help us, if we are doing something for our passion. I won’t appreciate this statement. It hurts when people don’t support us. So, one shouldn’t expect anything from anyone.
5) Enjoy what you do. If you are managing responsibility of both home and career, you should do work which makes you happy. So that you won’t be overly stressed.
Marriages are made in heaven. The two people get married to live their life together. They give birth to the children and raise them together, which in return makes their bloodline to follow. In a marriage, a girl leaves her parents home and move to a man’s house. She has to start living as per rules and regulations of the new home.. In return to this the boy copes up with her daily necessities and take care of her self respect. So together they have to take care of each other.
In marriage, not only the life of a woman changes , but also of a man. They both are required to make necessary adjustments in order to live a happy and satisfied life..
Whenever any one of the partner does something special for another, the other partner needs to appreciate it. It’s important to recognise their efforts.
2) Taking Part in an activity together.
We should do some physical activity together, so that we can spend time as well as recognise each other potential.
3) Have a social life apart from each other.
It’s amazing to be together always, but we should be engaged in work ( if not a housewife) or join an organisation. So that our potential will be recognised.
4) Give Surprises to each other.
Although being busy in individual lives. Couples should give each other surprises. It’s very important in a relationship to make each other feel special.
5) Respecting each other relationship
We need to understand each other relationship priorities. Some people will have more importance in our partners life, no matter we like or dislike those person. So, we need to accept the fact.
The period of being spinster is very different from married period. When we are single, there is no responsibility of family apart from our personal responsibility. For example, career, appearance, competition among friends.. But we get married things change, we don’t have to manage ourselves but each and every person of our new family. So suddenly we have tremendous pressure on ourselves.
Some steps to manage responsibilities especially in joint family.:-
1) Understand rules and regulations of your new home.
When we used to live in our parents house there were certain rules and regulations we have to follow. We used to follow it. I just want my Queens to understand when you can follow the rules at your parents house, then definitely you can follow them at your husband’s house too. Just leave your before thought process in your previous home. Start afresh life, & make your mind accept the new set of rules.
2) Try to understand each and every member in your in-laws. house.
My mom always used to say me, after getting married you have to love the family members as well as every thing of your husband house. So understand them, their likes and dislikes, their requirements, everything. I can guarantee you, if you take the initiative, there will be one day when they would be more concerned than you for your requirements, choices,etc.
3) Adjustment of everyone
Being an outsider to the house, affects you as well as other members of the family. It’s not we who make the adjustments but others too. So everyone should be cooperative.
4) Smiling face always
A person with a smiling face is welcomed by all. A joyous person spreads happiness everywhere. No matter how much angry is someone, forgets negative things.
5) Do not discuss everything with husband, personal relations will be affected. Be practical and analyse situation, you have manage your parents before, so you can manage your in laws too. Time and care is the key to happiness between relationships.
Someone asked me define love. Is it expressed when your lover gifts you bouquet of flowers or takes you on a date?
Does it happen when the person takes you to high profile parties or shopping for luxurious gift ?
Shyly, I replied i wish love could have happened these ways. But it’s simply not. Love happens when:
- Without giving explanation, the one understands your requirement.
- The one who doesn’t have time to talk to you, but he takes out time from his busy schedule to give you reminder of having medicines.
- It is love when you had shown your bad face by speaking shit. But after the fight when your talking pace slows down. The person comes around & wraps you in his arms. He finally gives a verdict “Come I will make you sleep”.
- It is love when the person picks your grocery bag, after a hectic’s day work in office.
- Sometimes when the people are against you. A person is there who is mum, but he is with you by holding your hand silently.
- Someone who changes his dressing style just to seek girlfriends attention.
- The person in my mind, is my supportive husband.
It’s easy to fall in love, but it’s very difficult to manage it, to keep it fresh. The efforts come from both side..
Life is wonderful when we are not backed up with responsibilities.. We can do anything,Go anywhere, .. Sleeping late night, waking up late hours, unproductive work, etc. There goes a series of things which actually makes us happy. Its all about us. Our world is surrounded around our parents, our friends, our siblings.
What’s the best part you remember being a bachelor or spinster? Something you are proud about yourself.