Nowadays everyone have stress in life. There is long list of work. Sometimes we accomplish and sometimes not. When that sometimes happens, it’s only because of negative frame of mind.
One doesn’t gets tired because of workload, we get tired because of our negative frame of mind.
Reason can be anything. For eg:
1) My colleague is not supportive, i have to work more because of him. Why should I do.? We utilise all our energy thinking bad about the person, rather we should utilise our energy to completing the task.
2) Laziness.. We waste our time because of lethargy behaviour. Calculating time required to complete the work in our mind. Then, automatically you will have the urge to complete it.
3) Advance Planning. Plan your work. If we categorised, multi task, assign someone (if required), our work will be completed very soon.
4) Reward Yourself. Everyone has inner kid within ourselves. We need to make him happy. You know what no one can keep ourselves happy except ourselves. Do it..
Today at 1.45 am. when I arrived in my apartment premises, I saw many people were out. At first, I thought that Navratri celebration had just finished. So it was casual to see such a large number of people. But later on I got to know, that our neighbour has committed suicide.
Navratri is a festival which is welcomed by everyone whole heartedly, being in Gujarat. It is the most awaited festival. It was an environment of happiness & suddenly it turned into mourning.
The reason behind is death was, he was under debts. As he was unable to pay the debts, the sole option left for him was to commit suicide.
Please comment do you think his decision was correct ?
A successful women was asked to share her secret of success. She smiled and said “I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters. I stopped fighting for those who gossiped about me. I stopped fighting with my in-laws. I stopped fighting for attention. I stopped fighting to meet public expectation of me. I stopped fighting for my rights with stupid people. I left fights for those who have nothing else to fight. And I started fighting for my vision, my dreams, my ideas and my destiny. The day I gave up on my all fights, I started become successful. Some fights are not worth our time.”
Sometimes it happens, our colleagues or our family members doesn’t work the way we planned. They behave unusually. In return, our work gets affected or delayed.
We get angry, but we cannot say or shout on them. At that time we need to control our minds. Think positive like, “I have the capacity to handle everything”. Say it and believe it, continuously unless and until your anger fades away.
Later on you can see the miracle. Not only you can complete the work easily but later also the person realizes his or her fault. Neither the energy gets wasted nor there is any argument.
After certain age we need to avoid some things. So as to focus our energies on productive things.
Adjustment is not important in life, but Understanding is most important in life..
1) Stop using harsh words.
2) There is a traffic jam within our minds. And that traffic jam is stopping each one of us from reaching our true potential.
3)Our silent presence can be more powerful than a million empty words. We all have two ears and one mouth; the amount we listen and the amount we speak should be done proportionately.
4) It’s not the happy people who are grateful; it’s the grateful people who are happy.
5) Your behavior and state of mind shows, what kind of environment you want to live in or you are attracting.
6) Sometimes it happens we want to change someone, because we want that person to behave in a certain way. But just remember one thing you are attracting what you are and no one can be special like you. So never expect someone to change.
“Self-discipline is a form of freedom. Freedom from laziness and lethargy, freedom from the expectations and demands of others, freedom from weakness and fear – and doubt. Self-discipline allows a person to feel his individuality, his inner strength, his talent. He is the master of, rather than a slave to, his thoughts and emotions.” H. A. Dorfman
1)Self discipline helps you to face all the difficulties whether mental or emotional.
2) Self-discipline helps you to be rigid with whatever work you are doing.
3)In the absence of self-discipline, one cannot fill its heart warming desires or wishes.
4) When you are self-disciplined, one focuses all its strength to fulfill desires and wishes, no matter hardships, obstacles come your way.
5) Self-discipline helps you become happier and more peaceful. Since every work is strategize and executed timely.
6) With self-discipline, it is easy to build character, inner strength, and stability as well as control your impatience, anger, instinctive reactions, and appetite.
Therefore we should try our best to be self discipline with our work, personal life, relationship, etc